Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Want to wake up to the most annoying noise in the world?? (by The Blonde)

No, I fucking don't. Especially when I was in the midst of a hot, steamy dream starring me and a shirtless Ryan Philippe. So please don't interrupt my goddamn beauty sleep with a BZZZZZZZZ! of an alarm clock that makes me want to throw it across the fucking room.


Better idea: In an unexpected twist, this alarm clock hurls ITSELF across the room.  Talk about self-aware:  it actually knows how annoying it is.  So now Sleeping Beauty can awake heroically to catch a flying helicopter alarm before it clocks her roommate in the head...second thought, let it knock her out so I can get some real sleep.

3 comments:

Loves It or Hates It said...

This exists?! I am floored. Or...twirled?

jack N box said...

i want one. no, seriously. i want one.

Zedism said...

I want to unleash it on an unsuspecting sleeper... while recording on video...